It is Friday! Happy Fri-YAY everyone! What does that mean is for the blog? – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Today I have a Technique to show you called Split Card. This week we focused on the Eden’s Garden Collection. The Bundle from the Collection is an Early Release from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. The rest of the products offered in the collection are offered while supplies last, so do not miss out on them.
The cards above are made using the Split Card Technique. Let’s begin.
- Take a piece of 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock and score it down the middle at 4-1/4″.
- To do the Split Card Technique you need three to four colors of ink and the same number of stamps, one per color.
- Staring down the score line start stamping. You can also curve around slightly to the top or bottom of the cardstock.
- Start stamping with the largest image first and work your way down to the smallest. Until you use all your colors and stamps.
- Last fill in your open spaces with a splatter image stamp in a different coordinating ink color.
- Cut the cardstock in half down the line you scored and stamped on.
- Next, cut 1/2″ or 1/4″ off each edge down the long side where the most white space is.
- Stamp a setiment of your choice in one of the ink colors used already.
- Attach both stamped fronts individually to two separate pieces of matching color of cardstock as shown above.
- Add ribbon, twine, or cording (optional).
- Stamp a corner of Basic White cardstock to match the front on both cards.
- Adhere to the inside.
I hope you enjoyed this Split Card Technique. Now try it, comment below, and tell me how yours turned out. Also, don’t forget I will have a Facebook Live Session tomorrow on my Facebook Business Page, where I will demonstrate yet another project. Feel free to comment below with any questions you may have, and I will be happy to help in any way that I can. If you want to see last Friday’s blog post showing another Tip, Trick, or Technique, click here.
Click the hyperlinks below to purchase any items used to make these beautiful cards.
Tips, Tricks, & Techniques Friday Product List
Don’t forget, if you put in an order ($35 minimum) by tomorrow, Saturday, November 6, 2021, by midnight, I’ll send you the make and takes from Tuesday and Thursday’s Live Sessions for free! (You’ll need the stamps, ink, and adhesive to complete these projects, but they will include all the paper and embellishments.) If your order is over $50, you’ll get all the supplies plus a free monthly gift from me!
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
But don’t miss out, your order MUST be in by Saturday at midnight to receive both free Make and Takes!!
And you must use the Hostess Code.
November’s Hostess Code is D44RDF4U. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that hostess code helps me bring you videos every week and helps me provide the pdfs and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
I appreciate your comments and/or feedback and see you Saturday afternoon at 4 pm EST for Bonus Project Saturday Facebook Live Edition!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
See you next week!