It is Friday! Happy Fri-YAY everyone! What does that mean is for the blog? – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Today I have a Trick on Embossing Stampin’ Up! Colors. This week we focused on the Encircled in Warmth Stamp Set from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog.
The picture above is a sneak peek of tomorrow’s blog post, where I will show this Trick of Embossing Stampin’ Up! Colors on my Facebook Live Session, Saturday at 4 pm EST. It is such a simple trick and works so well. Let’s begin.
This is what you will need to do Embossing Stampin’ Up! Colors.
- Ink up the desired stamped image or sentiment in Versamark Ink.
- It will leave a sticky residue on your stamp.
- Open the desired color of Stampin’ Up! Classic Ink.
- Press the already inked in Versamark stamp into the Classic Ink.
- Now press the stamp to the selected color of Stampin’ Up! cardstock. Then lift it up.
- Take that piece of inked cardstock and cover it with clear embossing powder.
- Make sure to get the entire inked surface coated.
- Next grab your Heat Tool.
- Heat the entire powder-covered surface until all the powder melts as seen in the pictures above.
- The last picture shows a close-up of the Old Olive Embossed Sentiment.
Now try this trick of embossing Stampin’ Up! colors, comment below, and tell me how it worked out for you. Please watch tomorrow on my Facebook Live Session, as I demonstrate this trick and use it to make a project. Feel free to comment below with any questions you may have, and I will be happy to help in any way that I can. If you want to see last Friday’s blog post showing another Tip, Trick, or Technique, click here.
Don’t forget, if you put in an order ($35 minimum) by tomorrow, Saturday, October 30, 2021, by midnight, I’ll send you the make and takes from Tuesday and Thursday’s Live Sessions for free! (You’ll need the stamps, ink, and adhesive to complete these projects, but they will include all the paper and embellishments.) If your order is over $50, you’ll get all the supplies plus a free monthly gift from me!
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
But don’t miss out, your order MUST be in by Saturday at midnight to receive both free Make and Takes!!
And you must use the Hostess Code.
October’s Hostess Code is 6TTFZZJC. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that hostess code helps me bring you videos every week and helps me provide the pdfs and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
I appreciate your comments and/or feedback and see you Saturday afternoon at 4 pm EST for Bonus Project Saturday Facebook Live Edition!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
See you next week!