Join us for Card Fiesta!
Every other Saturday from 12:30 – 3:30 you will find me at El Azteca, a fantastic Mexican restaurant in Virginia Beach, stamping cards. I wanted to have a social gathering of stampers and build a community if you will. I love to make cards and I would love to teach you how to do so. This is Card Fiesta
Come socialize with other stampers, eat Mexican food, and stamp some cards. There will be a variety of cards for you to make each session. When you RSVP there is a $5 class fee per person per session that holds your spot.
What is a Card Fiesta?
- a gathering of stampers or those who would like to learn to make cards
- a social event
- a bi-weekly event held on Saturdays from 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
What if I have never made a card?
- That is okay. We will teach you how.
Is there a cost for Card Fiesta?
- There is a $5 class fee per person for each session
- You can make as many or as few cards as you wish, priced as follows: $4.00 a card or 3 for $10.00
- Bring basic stamping supplies such as a scissor and adhesive with you.
- I will have adhesive to sell if you need it.
Do I have to stay the whole 3 hours?
- No, you can come when you wish and leave when you wish
- This is just a fun event where there is no pressure to make any more cards than you wish to
Do I have to buy food?
- You can order lunch either before or after you stamp your cards.
- The minimum purchase, per El Azteca, is one beverage per person
- You will pay El Azteca directly for your beverage and/or lunch
- They are providing us with a great space to stamp in. Please support them if you can!
Can I bring a friend to Card Fiesta?
- Yes! That is encouraged
- For every 2 “new to me” friends that attend with you, I will waive your next $5 class fee.