It is Friday! Happy Fri-YAY everyone! What does that mean is for the blog? – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Today I have a Combos for Delivering Cheer to show you. This week we focused on the Delivering Cheer Stamp Set from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog.
There are many combos for Delivering Cheer Stamp Set. It comes with two different bottoms and three different tops. But there are many ways to make it look different on your cards, and that is what I will be showing you today.
- In the first picture above, I have stamped just the legs of the woman with the dress, just the coat of the girl with the boots, and lastly added the presents.
- In the middle picture above, I have used the stamp with the girl wearing the boots. Next, I added the leggings stamp to her legs. Lastly, I put the tree in her hands.
- In the last picture above, I have stamped the boots of the girl wearing boots in a green ink color. Next I inked up just her legs and the coat for a second stamping abover the green boots. Lastly, I stamped the floral bouquet in her hands.
I stamped the second series of combos for Delivering Cheer Stamp Set, shown above.
- In the first picture above, I stamped the woman with the dress. Next, I stamped just the dress onto Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. That was then fussy-cut out and glued over the first stamped skirt. Lastly, I stamped the presents.
- In the second picture above, I stamped the woman with the dress. Next, I stamped the presents in her hands.
- In the third picture above, I stamped the girl with the boots. Next, I stamped just the coat onto Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. That was then fussy-cut out and glued over the first stamped coat. Lastly, I stamped the floral bouquet in her hands.
I hope that you have enjoyed learning some combos for Delivering Cheer Stamp Set. Please comment below, and tell me what you think. Also, let me know if you try these ideas out. Please watch tomorrow on my Facebook Live Session, as I demonstrate another way to stamp with Delivering with Cheer as I make a project. Feel free to comment below with any questions you may have, and I will be happy to help in any way that I can. If you want to see last Friday’s blog post showing another Tip, Trick, or Technique, click here.
Don’t forget, if you put in an order ($35 minimum) by tomorrow, Saturday, November 20, 2021, by midnight, I’ll send you the make and takes from Tuesday and Thursday’s Live Sessions for free! (You’ll need the stamps, ink, and adhesive to complete these projects, but they will include all the paper and embellishments.) If your order is over $50, you’ll get all the supplies plus a free monthly gift from me!
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
But don’t miss out, your order MUST be in by Saturday at midnight to receive both free Make and Takes!!
And you must use the Hostess Code.
November’s Hostess Code is D44RDF4U. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that hostess code helps me bring you videos every week and helps me provide the pdfs and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
I appreciate your comments and/or feedback and see you Saturday at 4 pm EST for Bonus Project Saturday Facebook Live Edition!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
See you next week!