It is Friday! Happy Fri-YAY everyone! What does that mean is for the blog? – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Today I have Cabin Dies Tips to show you how to use the Cabin Dies from the Peaceful Cabin Bundle. This week we focused on the Peaceful Cabin Bundle from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog. Let’s begin.
These are the Cabin Dies. I will be showing you tips on how to use them. They can be slightly confusing if you do not know how to pair them together.
- In the first picture when you stamp the cabin image you can cut it out and get a snowbank with it by using the outline cabin die.
- In the second picture, when you want the diecut cabin without stamping it, you will use the outline cabin die and the cabin die. You do have to cut around the image on the bottome to get just a small amount of snow.
- The last picture, I am trying to show you how to pair the two dies together when you run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- In the first picture when you stamp the trees image you can cut it out and get a snowbank with it by using the outline trees die.
- The second picture, when you want the diecut trees without stamping them, you will use the outline trees die and the two trees die with the single trees die shown. They are placed together and then die cut and the result is a grouping of tree trees on a snow bank.
- In the last picture, the three trees are eat die-cut separately and you get three sizes of smaller solid trees.
- In the first picture, you can see that there are two different fence types. The one you can stamp and die-cut out and the thinner die-cut one. It gives you two different looks.
- In the last picture, you can see there are two different ways to use the fox image. The first is to just stamp him and die-cut him out and the second is to have him stamped and die-cut out on a snow bank.
As you can see there are so many options with the dies that are part of the Peaceful Cabin Bundle. Now try the Cabin Dies out, comment below, and tell me what you think. Also, let me know which ways are your favorites. Feel free to comment below with any questions you may have, and I will be happy to help in any way that I can. If you want to see last Friday’s blog post, click here.
Don’t forget, if you put in an order ($35 minimum) by tomorrow, Saturday, December 18, 2021, by midnight, I’ll send you the make and takes from Tuesday and Thursday’s Live Sessions for free! (You’ll need the stamps, ink, and adhesive to complete these projects, but they will include all the paper and embellishments.) If your order is over $50, you’ll get all the supplies plus a free monthly gift from me!
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
But don’t miss out, your order MUST be in by Saturday at midnight to receive both free Make and Takes!!
And you must use the Hostess Code.
December’s Hostess Code is 3YFPFNS6. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that hostess code helps me bring you videos every week and helps me provide the pdfs and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
I appreciate your comments and/or feedback and see you this Saturday evening at 5 pm EST for Bonus Project Saturday Facebook Live Edition!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
See you next week!