Happy Fri-YAY everyone! What does that mean is for the blog? – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Today I have a Trick to show you on using the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. This week we focused on the Merriest Moments Bundle from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog.
The picture above is of the Hybrid Embossing Folder and the two main dies that help to die-cut the main parts of the foliage frame. I will show you how to use those today. Let’s begin.
I will show you tricks on how to use the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. These are the three results, each showing different ways to use it for your projects.
The first one is the easiest. You just put in a quarter sheet of cardstock into the embossing folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, just like you’d do with any other folder. You will get the result shown above on the extreme left side.
- The next way to use the folder is to pair it with the large open die. Lock the large open die into the slot in the Hybrid Embossing Folder on the side that has the Stampin’ Up log on it.
- Next place a quarter sheet of cardstock on the other side.
- Close the folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with Plate 1 on the bottom, this folder sandwich on top of it, and last Plate 4 on top.
- Crank it through the machine and those are the results you will achieve.
The last trick I will show you will give you the most detailed foliage of the three.
- Repeat all the steps above and get another foliage piece by die-cutting and embossing at the same time.
- Next take that end result and place the detailed die over that die-cut and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine again.
- This time Plate 1 on the bottom, then Plate 3, then diecut with the detailed die next, and lastly the second Plate 3 completes the sandwich.
- Once you crank it through the machine your result will be as shown in the picture below. Just finish popping out all the little bits of paper and you have a beautiful detailed die.
Now try this trick with your Merriest Moments Hybrid Folder. Let me know how it went by commenting below. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I will be happy to help in any way that I can.
Please watch tomorrow on my Bonus Project Saturday Live Session, as I demonstrate another project. If you want to see last Friday’s blog post showing another Tip, Trick, or Technique, click here.
Don’t forget, if you put in an order ($35 minimum) by tomorrow, Saturday, December 4, 2021, by midnight, I’ll send you the make and takes from Tuesday and Thursday’s Live Sessions for free! (You’ll need the stamps, ink, and adhesive to complete these projects, but they will include all the paper and embellishments.) If your order is over $50, you’ll get all the supplies plus a free monthly gift from me!
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
But don’t miss out, your order MUST be in by Saturday at midnight to receive both free Make and Takes!!
And you must use the Hostess Code.
November’s Hostess Code is D44RDF4U and can be used until December 4, 2021, at 11:59 pm. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that hostess code helps me bring you videos every week and helps me provide the pdfs and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
I appreciate your comments and/or feedback and see you Saturday afternoon at 4 pm EST for Bonus Project Saturday Facebook Live Edition!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
See you next week!