It is Friday! Happy Fri-YAY everyone! What does that mean is for the blog? – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Today I have a Tip for Ink Blending with Decorative Masks. This week we have been using the Clever Cats Stamp Set from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog.
The picture above is a sneak peek of tomorrow’s blog post, where I will show thisInk BLending Tip with Decorative Masks on my Facebook Live Session, Saturday at 4 pm EST. It is such a simple trick and works so well for these types of punches. Let’s begin.
This is what you will need to do the Ink Blending with Decorative Masks.
- On the Stamperatus, attach the Decorative mask onto the surface you wish to transfer the image to. In this case, it was a Polished Pink Ombre Gift Bag.
- Secure the Mask with the magnets from the Stamparatus.
- Using the Blending Brush, pick up color from your ink pad in a circular motion, and tap the first stroke onto scrap paper.
- Proceed to move the brush in a circular motion over the top of the Decorative Mask until the surface underneath has the amount of ink you wish deposited onto it.
- Remove the magnets and the Decorative Mask off of the Ombre Gift Bag.
- You are left with the Ink Blended image on its’ surface.
- Clean the mask on both sides with a baby wipe or Simply Shammy.
Now try this Ink Blending Tip with your Decorative Masks, comment below, and tell me what you think. Also, let me know how using the Stamperatus with Ink Blending worked out for you. Please watch tomorrow on my Facebook Live Session, as I demonstrate this tip and use it to make a project. Feel free to comment below with any questions you may have, and I will be happy to help in any way that I can. If you want to see last Friday’s blog post showing another Tip, Trick, or Technique, click here.
Don’t forget, if you put in an order ($35 minimum) by tomorrow, Saturday, August 21, 2021, by midnight, I’ll send you the make and takes from Tuesday and Thursday’s Live Sessions for free! (You’ll need the stamps, ink, and adhesive to complete these projects, but they will include all the paper and embellishments.) If your order is over $50, you’ll get all the supplies plus a free monthly gift from me!
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
But don’t miss out, your order MUST be in by Saturday at midnight in order to receive both free Make and Takes!!
And you must use the Hostess Code.
August’s Hostess Code is A96DCB4K. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that hostess code helps me bring you videos every week and helps me provide the pdfs and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
I appreciate your comments and/or feedback and see you Saturday afternoon at 4 pm EST for Bonus Project Saturday Facebook Live Edition!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
See you next week!