Happy Wednesday everyone! I call Wednesday’s Wacky Wednesdays. The reason for that is I do not know what I will share on Wednesdays. This Wednesday I will talk about my In Color Club. I am really excited about offering it and wanted to talk about it in a blog post. Recently sent out a newsletter about it to my email newsletter subscribers. I have had people signing up, but I wanted to put this out there this week because registration closes on Sunday, April 30th, 2023, and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to sign up for this great club. But if you missed yesterday’s blog post with my Reverse Z Fold Bee Fun Fold Card, click here.
Time to meet this year’s BRAND NEW In Colors: Pebbled Path, Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, and Moody Mauve! With that in mind I want to share all things In Color with you but getting all the new In Color products from the NEW Catalog can get expensive. My solution is the 2023-2025 In Color Club. It is the perfect way to be able to afford and add all these fantastic new In Colors into your stamping collection.By offering these In Colors as a club, I can help you get the products you love a little at a time by sharing them with others that want to have this fun experience too.
How does this club work?
- You will have until Sunday, April 30, 2023, to register for the club. That is the final deadline. Even though you have until the 30th, don’t procrastinate because I will be filling the club on a first come first serve basis. Each club group has to consist of five members. As you sign up, I will let you know when your club has closed with a full count of members.
- The club is open to United States residents only.
- The club will run for five months and you must be committed for all five months, May 2023 – September 2023.
- The cost of the club will be $50.00 per month and will be billed on the 1st of every month beginning on May 1, 2023. For those not local there will be a shipping charge of $10.00 to mail your kit monthly.
- This will be the contents of your monthly club kit:
- Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad
- Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- 8 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- 4 sheets of 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock
- Stampin’ Write Marker
- Full Roll (10 Yards) 3/8″ Textured Ribbon
- One Color of 2023-2025 In Color Dots (30 adhesive-backed pieces)
- One Spool (5 yards) 2023-2025 In Color Jute Trim
- In Color Coach (one card per month in your monthly assigned color)
- One hand-stamped card from me monthly as a thank you to you from me
- Additional freebies and surprise goodies from me too!
What is a Color Coach? A set of cards, one for each In Color, that shows color combos that best work with that particular color.
There is even more!
- BONUS: Tutorial Mega Bundle each month of Club emailed to you with 30+ projects each month
- There are five card ideas on my YouTube Channel so far made with the In Colors and more will be added as the months go by.
- Club Members will get their own newsletter monthly with links to videos for project ideas
I would love for you to share this with friends. Here is the link to my newsletter with the button for this page.
2023-2025 In Color Club Registration Form
Remember, every order made from my online store receives my May CUSTOMER APPRECIATION CARD. If your order is over $50, you’ll get the card plus my May Tutorial Bundle, a pdf document with 40+ projects to inspire you! I email it out to those who earn it at the beginning of the following month. It is my way to thank you for supporting my small business. In turn, it gives you ideas for projects to make with the supplies you purchased from me.
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
Use the Hostess Code.
May’s Hostess Code is YYQND4PZ. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that helps me bring you videos every week and helps provide the blog posts and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
Thank you for supporting my small business!
This year I also instituted a Kit-Together on the first Friday of the month at 7 pm EST. This month’s gathering will be on the 5th of May and June’s will be on the 2nd. Contact me if you would like to attend. Bring a Kit to work on. Feel free also to bring a friend. You can order one from my online store search under Kit Collection, or I have a few kits on hand that you can get cash and carry. I hope you will attend.
Also, I will have our Paper Pumpkin Procrastinators Group meet on the last Friday of the month also at 7 pm EST. This month’s gathering is on the 26th of May and June’s will be on the 30th. That is my way of ensuring that all my subscribers get their kits done every month.
In summary, I have one YouTube Live Stream per week this year on Tuesdays, but I will have plenty of video content for you on my YouTube channel to stream at your leisure so keep going there for more video instruction.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
See you tomorrow for more fun content!