It is Friday! Happy Fri-YAY everyone! What does that mean is for the blog? – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques. Today I have a Tip to show you to help you color transform ribbon. This week we focused on Seasons of Fun and Well Defined Stamp Sets both from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog.
The picture above is a sneak peek of tomorrow’s blog post, where I will show this Color Transform Ribbon Tip with the Pool Party Striped Ribbon on my Facebook Live Session, Saturday at 4 pm EST. It is such a great tip and works so well. Let’s begin.
This is what you will need to do the Color Transform Ribbon Tip.
- On a blank sheet of copy paper place your ribbon down.
- Secure it using the pointy end of your Take Your Pick Tool.
- Using the Stampin’ Blends Marker of your choice, run the marker down the ribbon in a long smooth stroke.
- Proceed to move the marker down and over the ribbon until the entire length of ribbon is covered with the color.
- As you can see in the picture above when you flip the ribbon over it is much lighter than the side you just colored.
- Flip the ribbon over to that lighter side and proceed to saturate it in the same manner.
- The color I chose to use was slightly darker than the Pool Party color in the striped ribbon.
- Keep that in mind when choosing your colors.
- I try to keep mine a shade or two darker for it to cover nicely.
I hope you liked learning how to color transform ribbon using this tip. The end result is a cool-looking striped light olive-colored ribbon. Now try this tip with your ribbons and Stampin’ Blends Markers, comment below, and tell me how it went. Please watch tomorrow on my Facebook Live Session, as I demonstrate this tip and use it to make a project. Feel free to comment below with any questions you may have, and I will be happy to help in any way that I can. If you want to see last Friday’s blog post showing another Tip, Trick, or Technique, click here.
Don’t forget, if you put in an order ($35 minimum) by tomorrow, Saturday, October 16, 2021, by midnight, I’ll send you the make and takes from Tuesday and Thursday’s Live Sessions for free! (You’ll need the stamps, ink, and adhesive to complete these projects, but they will include all the paper and embellishments.) If your order is over $50, you’ll get all the supplies plus a free monthly gift from me!
Thank you for supporting my small business and ordering from me.
But don’t miss out, your order MUST be in by Saturday at midnight to receive both free Make and Takes!!
And you must use the Hostess Code.
September’s Hostess Code is 6TTFZZJC. Use it for orders under $150.00.
Using that hostess code helps me bring you videos every week and helps me provide the pdfs and gifts of appreciation. Thank you again for your support!
You can shop in my online store here.
As always, thank you for visiting me 🙂
I appreciate your comments and/or feedback and see you Saturday afternoon at 4 pm EST for Bonus Project Saturday Facebook Live Edition!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
See you next week!